Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Hi Ms. Kingsley's Kids! Thanks for being the first to post a comment on my blog. This is so much fun. I started reading Clementine the other night. It was so good I didn't want to put it down. Since there wasn't anything really good on tv, I decided to keep on reading, I finished it in one night. As I predicted, it was really funny. It was also a really good friendship story. If you have ever had an argument with a friend, I am sure you could relate to the story. While I was reading it, I also imagined what I would do if I was Clementine's teacher or her mother. What a challenge!!!! If you have read this book, let me know what you think. If you haven't, I think you should. I am excited to find out more about Clementine, so I am now going to read Clementine's Letter. Looking forward to hearing from you soon.

10 comments:

sharonf303 said...

hey mrs.w!!!!!! i see that you are really into Clemintine.i finished my summer reading log,and i forgot-should i bring it to you?? sorry off track but i hope that i get to read Clemintine!!!!! :D P.S.HAPPY SUMMER!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sharonf303 said...

really?? Clemintines letter??cool!ill remember to read that and see how good it must be!!! :D

Mrs. Wasserman said...

I am so glad many of you started reading and adding books to your summer reading logs. You should just be starting them now, not finishing them. They are not due until September because you are supposed to be reading over the summer. Let me know how you are doing!

Alanah L. 204 said...

I love to read any kind of book!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mrs. Wasserman said...

Hi Alanah, what book are you reading? Can you give us any good recommendations?

Alanah L. 204 said...

Yes. I am reading "iCarly". I am up to the second part " i Wanna Stay With Spencer". I looooove it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mrs. Wasserman said...

Hi Alanah, I watch iCarly with my daughter on tv. It is one of her favorite shows.Did you finish the book yet?

suanu B 201 said...

I never heard of Clemintine letters.

Alanah L. 204 said...

Hey Mrs.W!!! I didn't actually finish it. But i'm almost finished with it.

Julianna A. 404 said...

Hi Ms Wasserman, I like the book of Fancy Nancy see stars.