Friday, July 30, 2010

DON'T FORGET TO GET YOUR FREE BOOK!!!!!!!!!!

Hope you all have been reading!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Just a reminder that Barnes and Noble and Borders are offering free books to children who have been reading over the summer. Just bring a list of 8 books that you have completed to the stores and they will let you choose from a select group of books. TD Bank is also offering to deposit $10 into an account in your name for reading 10 books. These are such nice little perks for reading, but the best rewards are the good things that are happening in your brains while you are reading. So keep it up. Enjoy the rest of the summer!!

9 comments:

Mrs. Wasserman said...

My daughter picked Ramona's World by Beverly Cleary as her free book from Barnes and Noble.

alex G 502 said...

thats so cool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! now i have more motivation!!!!!!!!!!!!
thanks :]

brookelynn said...

wow i want the book i survived the sinking of the tiranic

Sharon F. 5-502 said...

I agree with Alex.That is cool!I've wanted to do that for a long time,but my dad might say to wait because he's a very busy man.But I can't wait to actually do that!

Julianna A said...

Hi Ms W , I've won is because read all summer and returned th e reading log. Then I get a free book.

Anonymous said...

Joshua.L 5-502
Hello Ms.W i have read all the avatar book's. I did not see the part of the ending.

Anonymous said...

dear mrs.wasserman I love your animal books but can you please get some more wolf books. love ;taniya

taniya 4-402 said...

dear mrs. wasserman me and my little brother dimar love your lion books and my little brother asked if you can please get some hyena books. love your student taniya

TANIYA 4-402 said...

dear Mrs. Wasserman can you please get more judy moody books.