Tuesday, March 1, 2011

SIX FLAGS'- HERE WE COME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Back in November, the fourth and fifth grade students were told about a special program that would require them to read and log in 600 minutes of recreational reading . They were told that they would receive a prize, however, they were never told what the prize would be. The deadline to submit the logs was on February 14th. I am proud to say that 51 students handed in the logs. On February 28th, they were told that the prize they earned was a free ticket to SIX FLAGS' GREAT ADVENTURE!!!!! Congratulations to all of the students who worked hard and met the deadline. The tickets will arrive in May, when the park opens. I hope that you are able to go with your families and that you all have a great time. WAY TO GO!!!!!!!!!!

10 comments:

Sharon F. 5-502 said...

Yay ! Six Flags ! Who here is going to try & ride the King Da Ka?

Mrs. Wasserman said...

Not me!!! I hope you have fun.

Sharon F. 5-502 said...

Thx ! & did you know the King Da Ka id 400 ft high?! At least that's what I've heard.But seriously,when my dad took me to Six Flags once,we saw the King Da Ka probably 50 feet from the park !

Mrs. Wasserman said...

Sharon, don't forget to blog about it when you get back.

Julianna A. 404 said...

Hi Ms Wasserman, I never been to Six Flags before, but I can't wait when I'm going to Six Flags for the first time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mrs. Wasserman said...

Julianna, I as so excited for you!!! I hope you have an amazing time, you deserve it. Keep on reading!!

brookelynn said...

Hey Mrs.Wassermam i love sixflags how about you.I cant live for rollarcoasters but maybe i can face my fear.bye.

Alanah L. 401 said...

I've been to six flags before with my uncle,dad,mom,grandma,and my friends.It sure was fun!!!!!! :):):):):):):):):):):):)

Teoni .C 4~401 said...

I love Mrs. Wasterman she has all of the books by Andrew Clements and Jeff Kenny and all shelvs are so so clean hope you have a great weekend she is so so sweet

teoni 4-401 said...

Thanks for posting my comment Ms .Waserman