Thursday, October 23, 2014

IT'S THAT TIME AGAIN--------- READ TO SUCCEED------- FREE SIX FLAGS TICKETS!!!!!!!!!

CALLING ALL READERS !!!!!!! Do you like to read????  Do you like going on rides????  Do you like saving money??? Then this event  is for YOU!!!!!   Our annual Read to Succeed Program is about to kick off again for the 2014- 2015 school year.  I have increased the challenge-- this year, instead of reading and logging 600 recreational minutes (6 hours) I am challenging you to read 1,200 recreational minutes !!  Logs will be given out next week during your Media period.  Begin recording the number of minutes you spend reading for fun and return your logs after 12 hours or
1,200 minutes.  The deadline is February 25, 2015!!!  That is only 10 minutes a day if you start on November 1st. YOU CAN DO THIS!!!!!! Let's make this year our most successful year yet!

3 comments:

Ameerah5-502 said...

HI MS.W!!!YOU SAID WE WILL RECIEVE THE LOG BUT I NEVER GOT ONE.SO ON MONDAY WHEN WE COME TO MEDIA CAN I GET IT.

Joshua 4-403 said...

Awesome! I can't believe you can get such awesome rewards just for reading books!

Naima 504 said...

I cant wait to go to six flags.